The Solution for Plumbers is HereThe Solution for plumbers to meet the code in a simpler and more efficient way!
- September 18, 2021
- Posted by: laura
- Categories: Innovation, News, The Cozy Clip
Effective Thermally Pre-Insulated Pipe Clamp
The Cozy Clip from InsulClip has a tighter fit compared to the un-insulated pipe clamp which rests directly on the surface when installed leaving a space between the structural member, making it physically impossible to insulate. The Cozy Clip is recognized by the International Code Council (ICC) with a Listing Report ESL-1246 and Marketing Claim Verification ESV-1016, manufactured only by InsulClip.
Efficient and Accepts a Variety of Piping Sizes
The Many Benefits of The Cozy Clip
Thermally Pre-Insulated Pipe Clamp – manufactured only by InsulClip™
The Solution for architects, designers, engineers, plumbers, and
pipefitters to meet the code more simply and efficiently is here!
The Cozy Clip™
Has a tighter fit compared to the un-insulated pipe clamp
- which rests directly on the surface when installed, leaving a space of 1 ½” between the structural member, making it physically impossible to insulate.
Has universal sizing
- Allowing the same clip to accept piping sizes between 3/8” to 3/4” without purchasing various sized clips.
Is recognized by the International Code Council (ICC) as a code-compliant product.
- ICC Evaluation Services (ICC-ES) – Listing Report ESL-1246; and
- ICC-ES Marketing Claim Verification ESV-1016
Satisfies the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC)
- Residential & Commercial
- More efficient using this pre-insulated clamp
- 122% more efficiency using the “Thermally Pre-insulated Pipe Clamp” vs. the non-insulated clamp where PEX (polyethylene tubing) and copper is used.
- R-value is maintained at an average of R3.4 to R7.1 value when compressed.
The Solution is to satisfy several existing code provisions:
- R403.4 Mechanical system piping insulation (Mandatory)
- R403.5.3 Hot water pipe insulation (Prescriptive)
- C404.4 Insulation of pipe; and
- Evaluated to ASTM C518 Standards